Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm making like a tree and branching out.

So, now I have a uke repetoire. I'm going to busk this summer for money, maybe. Since I don't have a job, and I bought a new Hawaiian shirt today, this seems most appropriate. More-so than a lot of the appropriation found in the Western world today.

Take, for instance, the appropriation of the use of the bass guitar in "rock 'n' roll" music. I condone this use of instrumentation and produce the sounds of this generation through my fingers and the groove that lingers, within them.

That suffices as a warmup. Consider the concept of a "war-muppet" today. Almost as effective as the implementation of a Benjamin Franklin army, in my opinion. Another rant for another day.

I'm unapologetic if this wasted your time. The real reason I wrote it was to state to the internet that I will work tirelessly on my research paper until it's finished. This will happen before the due date. Now it has to happen, because everyone with a connection to the World Wide Web is involved. And I'm not one to let down humanity.

1 comment: