Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ahhhhh here goes.

Well, that's the way I typed it the first time anyway, so I decided to leave it like that. 

I'm honestly not sure how many 'h''s are supposed to be in that "Ah", and I'm kindof obsessive about being correct on those sort of things. So who makes the rules? Kenan and Kel, which I won't even check the spelling of, involved a lot of this "Ah, here goes." Well, I checked to see what Google had to say about this. See the number to the left of the "Ah+Z" to discover how many results were uncovered when "X here goes" was typed into the search box. X=Ah+Z, where Z=f(h).

27 "Ah"
3 "Ahh"
3 "Ahhh"
2 "Ahhhh"
3 "Ahhhhh"
1 "Ahhhhhh"
0 "Ahhhhhhh"
0 "Ahhhhhhhh"
2 "Ahhhhhhhhh"
0 "Ahhhhhhhhhh"
1 "Ahhhhhhhhhhh"
2 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Interesting. Persuasive, indeed. I can't quite understand why a single "h" would prompt 27 results, but I suppose I'm in the minority anyway with my pitiful 3 peers who feel the same way. I am confident that this is the first study done on this subject.

This blog is going to be about nothing. I have a lot of things that I've recently realized I should be writing down. The characters in my life deserve a place in my stories, and I want to remember them. There's Brent Maynard. There's truck kids. There library youtube man. Faces that I won't want gone from my life at some point. So I will preserve them here. A little late, to be sure, but one out of four is better than nothing.

This is a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment