Thursday, December 18, 2008

I just completed five rampages.

So we're moving along on the third goal.

The trip wasn't too bad. Neutron Fist won an L.L. Bean gift certificate. Mr. Green got himself a big ol' basket 'o' snacks. Both Mr. Green and myself got to experience extreme coziness in the back seat of the car, while the other guy gave himself the other half. And in the end, we all learned that cheese and crackers will get you laid. Or at least that's what the guy with the sweater says. He also says "Don't touch me, faggot!"

I also saw a girl at the dinner meeting who I interned with this summer, but she acted as if she didn't know who I was. She also remarked to the general area that I was in that it was nice to meet me, though that was sortof delayed. What with the six month gap and all.

It was also my Mom's birthday today, in case you felt a tinglin' in your party sensors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment